Mac Miller - The Institute, Birmingham

Mac Miller - The Institute, Birmingham

Monday 2 September 2013


Fast and Furious Six















One of the reasons I was encouraged to go and see this film at the cinema was the advert I saw on TV. It looked extremely action packed which I enjoy. Another reason I wanted to watch this was I have a big interest in cars, being a film including many different cars I went to watch it. The main reason I wanted to see this was due to the previous five! They are the best films I have seen so couldn’t miss out on a chance watching this one!

I absolutly loved this film as i have the previous five and will be buying it when it is available on DVD. The characters also had a high impact into the film, Vin Diesel who plays 'Dom Toretto' is a very good actor who i have enjoyed in all his films such as 'Saving Private Ryan'.


Monster University




 
One of the reasons I decided to go and see this film was my childhood, when I was younger I went you see the original monsters ink and loved it, so due this experience I went and watched the new Monsters University. Another reason I wanted to watch this because of the advertisement on TV again, it looked funny and enjoyable.

I loved this film as I did the first one, apart from I felt let down a bit because it wasn’t as funny as the original Monsters Ink, but that possibly may have been because I’ve grown up now and don’t find it as funny.














1 comment:

  1. Well thought out answers. You'll hopefully reflect back on this work as we study audience and institution this term.

    ReplyDelete