Mac Miller - The Institute, Birmingham

Mac Miller - The Institute, Birmingham

Tuesday 3 September 2013

5X5

5 Hip Hop/Rap Albums


 

1) Watch The Throne - JayZ & Kayne West '2011'

2) Watching Movies With The Sound Off - Mac Miller '2013'

3) Blame Miss Barclay - Mikill Pane '2013'

4) Yeezus - Kayne West '2013'

5) Magna Carta Holy Grail - JayZ '2013'

 
5 Marvel Characters


1) Spider Man 'With great power comes great responsibilty

 2) Iron Man 'I'm Tony Stark. I build neat stuff, got a great girl, occasionally save the world. So why can't I sleep?'

 3) Hulk 'Dont make me angry'

 4) Thor 'Oh no... This is earth isnt it'

 5)  Wolverine 'Im the best at what i do, but what I do isnt very nice'


 
5 Album Artworks



1) This is War - 30 Seconds To Wars

2) Come Around Sundown - Kings Of Leon

3) Chairman Of The Board - Mikill Pane

4) Magna Carta Holy Grail - Jay Z

5) Best Of The Beast - Iron Maiden


5 Favourite Songs



1) I Got a Feeling - Black Eyed Peas

2) Redemption Song - Bob Marely

3) 99 Problems - Jay Z

4) N**as In Paris - Jay Z & Kayne West

5) Summer In City - Mikill Pane


5 Favourite Movies

 

1) I Am Legend - 'Will Smith'

2) Fast and Furious - 'Vin Deisel & Paul Walker'

3) Toy Story - 'Tom Hanks & Tim Allen'

4) Cars - Owen Wilson

5) Boyz In The Hood - 'Ice Cube & Cuba Gooding Jnr'

















1 comment: